Cooking and Humor Served with Every Delicious Dish...You May Just Like it TOO Much!
Meet Chef Gerrie in this quick video.
Some people march to a different drummer…I tango! I live to entertain and have fun with food and with people, whether it’s a private cooking lesson for one, or entertaining and teaching cooking lessons to a crowd! As a cooking instructor, I keep menu items delicious and imaginative and believe in cooking fearlessly. My style is simultaneously rustic and white tablecloth with layers of flavors and textures. It must be good, but it doesn’t always have to be fancy.
In addition to my role as an accomplished chef, I am a teacher, specialty food product innovator, social media maven and “Culinary Evangelist”.
I believe that cooking and eating feeds the soul! I was given this gift, and now I want to share my love and knowledge of food with a ladle of truth and a tongue of righteousness!
I am a proud graduate of The Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York and hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management from The Conrad Hilton College of The University of Houston, Texas. Also, I am a seasoned culinary expert with more than 35 years’ experience as…
- On air culinary personality for morning shows in both the Dayton and Cincinnati Markets
- Chef Instructor: The Little City Cooking School, Dayton Country Club and The Learning Kitchen
- Specialty food innovator (check out my Slather Flavor Boosters) and member of the Specialty Foods Association
- Product Demonstrator for Williams Sonoma
- Senior Culinary Instructor for The International Culinary School
- Executive Chef, Culinary Consultant & Event Planner for Culinary Consultants in Dayton, Ohio.
- Chef with The Four Seasons’ Hotels.
- Executive Chef and Hospitality Management Executive for The David Ponitz Conference Center and NCR Corporation.
Let’s get together and cook up something great!
For media requests or sponsorship opportunities, give me a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org