Charred Garden Veggies
Tossed with Oily Intestine and topped with Frankenstein’s bones, this is just one of the dishes you can use for your Halloween theme. Check out my outrageous Halloween pumpkin centerpiece, Eggs in Purgatory, Maggot Salad, and Red Devil Cake with Green Slime Icing.
- Large sheet pan
- Aluminium foil
- Mental spatula
- Chef knife
- Measuring spoons and cups
- Large mixing bowl
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, cleaned, trimmed, and halved
- 2 Carrots, peeled, diced large
- 1 Large purple onion, diced large
- 1/2 C Extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 T Gallopin’ Gourmet Shake from Mom’s Gourmet (Mom’s Gourmet is my fave, and I also love their Rowdy Kitty Rub)
- 2-3 T Balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven 375° F.
- Season cut vegetables in a bowl, after dressing with olive oil, Gallopin’ Gourmet Shake, sea salt, and fresh cracked pepper. Toss and turn out on a sheet pan lined with aluminum foil (for easy clean up).
Toss veggies with extra virgin olive oil and seasoning.