Caribbean Slather Macadamia Nut Bread
Step out of your comfort zone and try this possibility for you next fruit/nut bread…
My Caribbean Roasted Yellow Pepper Slather contains mangos and bananas with a touch of habanero…perfect to add to a nut bread for toasting or a base under coconut ice cream.
You may just like it TOO much!
Standing or hand mixer with bowl
Medium mixing bowl
Sifter for dry ingredients
Measuring cups and spoons
Loaf pan (10x5x3), non stick
1/2 C Butter (4 ounces)
1 C Sugar
3 lg Eggs, beaten
9 oz Chef Gerrie’s Caribbean Yellow Pepper Slather
2 t Orange liqueur
1/2 C Coconut, shredded
1/2 C Macadamia nuts, chopped
2 C All purpose flour
1 t Baking soda
1 t Salt
1 t Cinnamon, ground
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar together. Add the eggs and mix well.
- Stir in Caribbean Slather, orange liqueur, coconut, and macadamia nuts.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the dry ingredients to the Stir until the batter combines. Pour into the loaf pan and bake for about 1 hour.