3-16oz. cans Yellow Hominy
1 lb. Blanched Green Beans cut into 2’’ lengths
1 lb. Bacon, cooked and drained
1- 9oz. Jar of Southwest Roasted Green Pepper Slather
1 C Red Onion, ¼” diced
1/3 C Garlic, freshly minced
1/2T Dark Chili Powder (Ancho)
1/2T Cumin, dry
1T Sage, freshly chopped
1 T Oregano, freshly chopped
1 T Salt
1/4 C Brown Sugar
2 C Monteray Jack Cheese
2 C Panko Crumbs
10 Whole Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Drain hominy
3. Chop cooked bacon into 1/2 “ pieces
4. Mix hominy, green beans, onion, bacon, garlic, chili powder, Southwest Green Pepper Slather, cumin, sage, brown sugar, oregano, and salt in a bowl.
5. Wisk eggs and pour into green bean & hominy mixture.
6. Pour into a greased 9 x 12 casserole dish.
7. Layer cheese on top and cover with panko crumbs.
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes.